Not sure whether your project is appropriate for outsourcing?
The sky is the limit.
Schellenger Advocacy can perform any task that would typically be assigned to a senior associate or partner. Projects of any size or duration are welcomed, from brief research on a discrete legal issue to long-term case support. Katie performs all work personally, and will never outsource legal work to a third party. Below are some examples of the types of projects that may lend themselves to outsourcing:
- Researching and drafting legal documents including pleadings, memoranda, requests for or responses to discovery, sentencing materials, petitions for expungement, appellate briefs, contracts, or correspondence.
- Drafting scholarly or popular articles for publication.
- Proofreading and/or editing legal documents.
- Assisting with due diligence.
- Legal copyrighting, including website copy, marketing materials, or law blogs.
- Supporting internal investigations, either through discrete analytical tasks or more long-term support.
- Creating, reviewing, or revising internal compliance policies or training programs.